You have clicked on a domain name that may be for sale. If you are familiar with purchasing domains for own use or for driving traffic to your other sires, then please click here to go straight to the enquiry form.
Many businesses and individuals purchase notable domain names and create a marketing holding page to describe their “offers” and invite/redirect visitors to click on the link to other destinations. Building a holding page, using your newly acquired domain, is by far the best solution and the newly created page can then be set to redirect automatically, after a specified time lapse, to your desired final landing page within your own website or homepage (we offer this service if required). Here are some examples of simple redirection:
Here is a brief outline of the process, if you buy from investindomains.co.uk. Please note you can always contact us with any queries.
- Make a note of the domain(s) of interest and enquire about the availability of the domain(s) of interest by clicking on the “Please Enquire” link.
- We will respond, with an availability update within 48 hours, once we have carried out further research to ensure availability for sale & transfer. (please note we own all domains listed for sale but we still need to be sure no other transaction is in process for the specified domain(s).
- Once the sale price is agreed, we will reserve the domain and send a full contract by email for signature.
- Upon receipt of completed contract we will require full payment of the agreed purchase price.
- Upon receipt of full purchase price we will unlock the domain and provide you with the “Authorisation Code” (.com) or “IPS Tag” (.co.uk), as appropriate. You can see some general guidance by clicking on ICANN (.com) and Nominate (.co.uk)
- We will then support the transfer to you until all steps are completed.
- We remain available for all related help & support.
Please note we supply hosting, email and web development services if required. Please contact us with any queries on these services.